6062 Timer, Multi-Purpose, 12/24VDC 1 Second to 60 Minutes, Board
Programmable timer is suitable for many functions that require a timed operation e.g. Access Control Applications, Siren/Bell Cut Off Module, Dialer Delay, Guard Tour Supervisory Timer, etc. Some optional functions include: One Shot, Delayed Release, Delayed Operate, Delayed Pulse and Pulser/Flasher.
- 12VDC or 24VDC operation is selectable.
- Stand-by: 3mA, Relay energized: 40mA.
- Selectable relay activation at the start or end of the timing cycle.
- One (1) second momentary relay activation at the end of the timing cycle (eliminates the need to use two (2) timers for this function).
- Triggers via positive DC (+) voltage, dry contact closure, or removal of contact closure.
- Quick and extremely accurate time range adjustment from 1 second to 60 minutes.
- Built-in reset feature which cancels timing cycle.
- Repeat (flasher/pulse) mode.
- LED indicates relay is energized.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.