The Model LPF-380 Low-pass Filter is used on systems when broadband entertainment feed is supplied by a CATV service. The filter removes all CATV channels above the pass band, allowing insertion of locally-generated ChannelPlus modulated channels. In addition, the filter removes cable system noise which degrades the picture quality of the locally-generated channels.
- 0 to 380 MHz bandpass frequency
- Passes off-air TV channels 2 to 13
- Passes CATV channels 2 to 50
- Allows insertion of TV channels 14 to 69
- Allows insertion of CATV channels 55 to 125