Wireless Rate of Rise Heat Sensor
The HDX Series Rate-of-Rise and Fixed-Temperature Sensors from Interlogix® offer an effective fire safety solution for environments with high likelihood of rapid fire development, like a kitchen or utility room, or where optical smoke detectors cannot function effectively due to high dust conditions, like in a laundry room, garage or attic. These sensors are designed to monitor the room temperature and activate an alarm if the temperature gets too high or rises rapidly. A model is available that also activates a separate freeze alarm if the temperature drops below a specified point.
- Works with Interlogix Learn Mode Panels: Simon® XT, Simon XTi, Simon XTi-5, NetworX (NX-4, NX-6, NX-8, NX-8E). Concord® 4, Concord Express, Advisor®One and UltraSync™
- Ideal for environments with high dust or likelihood of rapid fire development
- Capable of detecting multiple heat events
- Two sensors in one – independent serial numbers for simultaneous use as a heat/rate-of-rise and freeze sensor
- Sensor output test via magnet introduction
- Mounting bracket included